Waste Ink Counter Reset Manual for Service modeStep 1:
1. Turn off the printer. And disconnect the printer cable.
2. Press and hold the POWER button, turn on the printer.
3. The indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
4. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator (L.E.D.) should be orange.
5. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
6. Release both buttons.
Step 2 :
Software for Permanant (1st method)
1. Reconnect the USB cable and turn ON your Printer
2. Open “General Tools for iP1000″
Sofware Download: Download Reset Printer Canon IP1000
3. Select (USB PORT)
4. Choose (SET DESTINATION 1)